Trideer ball is very versatile. You can use it as part of your Yoga, Pilates. By using our ball you will be helping your body feel and perform better. Use the tough core exercise ball with peace of mind due to it being burst resistant.
– 1. How to inflate the exercise ball
– Allow Ball to reach room temperature before inflating.
– Insert the pump into the ball’s air valve and work the pump, airing up the ball.
– Stop inflating when the ball reaches the level of the mark. Your ball is now ready to use. Do not over inflate.
– Ball may not inflate to 100% of size on initial inflation. Due to the Ball’s material, it will increase to proper size with second inflation.
– 2. How to deflate the exercise ball
– Remove the valve stem cover with the plug puller that came with the exercise ball. Twist the valve back and forth in an upward motion until the valve is fully removed from the ball.
– Follow the correct exercise procedure – Choose a workout that suits your strength and flexibility. Follow your doctor recommendations when undertaking exercise. Stop exercising immediately if you feel/become faint or feel pain.
– Store your ball indoors at room temperature – The sun will cause the ball to break down over time due to UV ray exposure.
– Easy to clean – Our fitness ball is easy to clean with just a soft damp cloth. Most important, our fitness ball is phthalates free and doesn’t contain any heavy metal elements.
– Keep away from sharp objects – The ball is anti-burst and made extra tough, not to be used around sharp objects.
1. Package includes: Exercise Ball/User Manual/Foot-Pump/Plug/Plug Remover Tool/Measuring Tape.
2. Warranty period: 12 months from the date of purchase.
3. If your not thrilled, simply contact our reliable customer service team and you will receive unmatched personal assistance.