Trideer ball is very versatile. You can use it as part of your Yoga, Pilates.
1.Your exercise fitness ball in everyday life
Our balls are used in many areas of sport and daily life. The balls afford an important role in the treatment of back problems and the gentle muscle building in the area of physiotherapy. A targeted workout with a gymnastics ball replaces the visit to the gym in many cases.
2. The main focus of the training with gymnastics balls is in the body core.
This mainly consists of the deep abdominal, back and pelvic floor muscles. In the “wiggle” on the ball, a whole-body training takes place, which stresses its entire musculature and at the same time spares its joints.
1. How to inflate the exercise ball and stability ring
– Allow ball and stability ring to reach room temperature before inflating.
– Insert the pump into the ball’s/stability ring’s air valve and work the pump, airing up the ball/stability ring.
– Stop inflating when the ball/stability ring reaches the level of the mark. Your ball/stability ring is now ready to use. Do not over inflate.
Inflate the ball to about 80% of diameter initially.Wait a further 24 hours before inflating to the recommended size. You should avoid using the ball within the first 24 hours
2. How to deflate the exercise ball and stability ring
– Remove the valve stem cover with the plug puller that came with the exercise ball/stability ring. Twist the valve back and forth in an upward motion until the valve is fully removed from the ball/stability ring.
– Store your ball/stability ring indoors at room temperature
– The fitness ball and the stability ring are easy to clean with just a soft damp cloth
– Keep away from sharp objects
Package includes: Exercise Ball/Stability Ring/User Manual/Foot-Pump/Plug/Plug Remover Tool/Measuring Tape.